What do you get with a Sunset Cat Designs pattern?
- All patterns are meticulously tech edited. As a tech editor myself, I clearly understand just how critical it is to have a skilled tech editor (someone other than myself!) go over my patterns.
- Most patterns have also been test knit prior to publication. This isn’t always possible for patterns that aren’t self-published, due to constraints from the publisher. Nearly all self-published patterns have been test knit, and many for the Cooperative Press books.
- Photos to include all the details you need.
- Complete list of abbreviations and definitions, including special stitches.
- Gorgeous, easy to read charts, created with professional charting programs. Line by line instructions included as possible.
- Easy to follow and easy to read pattern layout. I use professional publishing programs (InDesign and Illustrator) to create my pattern layout.
- Consistent style and layout within my pattern line.
- Complete information regarding yarn, gauge, sizing, skills required, etc.
- Schematics for all garments; schematics or diagrams as needed for accessories.
Want to learn more?
Check out my patterns and bundles on Ravelry here. Selected patterns are also available on Love Knitting and Knit Picks.
Want to buy the patterns directly from me? I’m trying out selling patterns direct on Payhip. Take a look!